Monday, July 28, 2008

Ok. time to blog. have been lazy to update. well. this week nth much. was a relatively fun week. thurs skate as normal, went makan and went hm. I have been donating funds to comfort recently. Almost everydae like a donate to them lidat. fri went to work. was alright. I dunno why tht feeling still comes to mi. I know u have forgotten mi long ago. sometimes i juz will think back of the times. i know im a lousy guy. aft like 2 mths and i cant forget. sometimes i ask myself. Issit possible if i woo u back? Can i? Will we last again? My thoughts are running wild these few days. Even pat know. (tru counting cards). I know somethings tht i don wanna know. But thts life.


Anw, back to sat. went sentosa with friends. I tot i was the latest. took cab thr. onli 4 person reach. jm and xan haven even reach. So went to arcade slack and play game. Aft tht is sentosa! The sun nt realli big till we sian. ard 4 plus. Went to buy cup noodles den sun big big.. =.= fated nt for mi to tan. Aft tht pat count cards. Everyone has their own probs. My mind is juz in a whirl now. idk why. I cant juz seem to control what i think. Aft sentosa was dinner. It was okok onli. Didnt wan to eat till too full. And aft eating went to vivo slack. We saw someone unexpected. Haha. Another scandal in our skate club. tsk. Emo one corner and we started playing true or dare. Xan got the last one. And we make him do something funny. lazy to sae la. hahas. aft tht cab home again. tht dae burnt a big hole in my pockt. But im rich right pat =/


Sundae was fine work till du lan. BUT play mj with sista and won ard 50. plus i gt my long long finally wanna watch de movie. WANTED!. hahas. Movie marathon last night.

Todae is the dae la. went alumni and sing. shu wen joined us. I was so so damn shock tht shu wen voice was ZOMG!!! power. hahas Enjoyed singing. although abit pricey. Once in a while can la. Nvm im rich!!! lols. asked pat to count cards for mi again. Although i wanna noe somethings, he told mi another one instead. Which i was so not prepared. Theres 2 stuff. I duno whether to happy or sad for the latter of the formation of the cards. Maybe i can juz give u my blessings again. Which i hope he treats u well. thts all.

No comments: