Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well. im back to blog. and its the 5th dae since i had diarhrrea. sians. whole stomach cramp like fug. anw im also back from the post camp celebration. had lotsa fun thr, and i prepared the food mostly and tiring like shit. although sick, but whenever i do things, esp food stuff, i will make sure i give them the best food i can, so as nt to disappoint them. Ok. seafood was gd, but bbq wholesale things werent realli nice. At night when we went up the appartment tht shu wen book for us, was veri surprised. The furniture inside wasnt wat i expected. It was nice. Played some games and stuff, aft tht we scare ppl. was kinda boring. Shall upload the video soon. And heng yi's expression was priceless. hahas. Skip tht. aftn 3 plus went to bbdc for btl 1.02 and i fell asleep thr. like so ps can. lols. juz went over to ace's hse for mj and lose to the 情场失谊,赌场得意 patrick. hahas. walked ard aft tht and come hm now.


I think i make a lousy bf. I didnt realli catch the small details tht u realli liked. I guess we have lack in communication. We cant communicate well. And i feel tht i didnt treat u well enuf when u was with mi. Im sorry here. But these can onli be memories. You definetly play a huge role in my life. I juz wanna thank u for those memories. Im not the guy u will realli wanna make mi ur bf. I controlled my tears almost everynight thinking of u. sometimes i juz so wanna text u telling u how much i miss u and stuff. But its no longer the 2 mths ago period of time we had. I guess friends are what we can do. trying to give u up but i juz dunno what my heart wants. i dont know what im thinking. i nid someone to brainwash mi pls. It feels terrible in my heart. I love you. bye

No comments: