Saturday, November 1, 2008

Im feeling down these 2 days. IDK why. I've haven been sleeping well these nights. And i dont know why my heart is missing you so dearly. And i finally understand tht msg u sent mi last time.

I woke up with a pain in my heart, i dont jnow where it came from, until my mind reminded mi that its the pain of missing you.


Im going through this every morning, and every night. its always you that i thought of, the first thing in the morning and the last thing before i slp at night. During classes, i dont know why my mind would have come to a pic of mi and u holding onto each other hands.

Even till now, you still hold the largest space in my heart. nobody can replace you. All i want is you. Nobody else. Im always trying hard to forget these, but i just cant help it. In many occasions, i almost called u B. But somthing held mi back. Im still nt used to calling ur name. Its so weird.




PS : SO NEAR YET SO FAR

No comments: