Friday, December 12, 2008

Do i really deserve this treatment frm you? Wth did i do? Does everything i do have to come with a motive? No. I doubt so. You said u were playful. Fine enough. But have u spare a thought of my feeling? I don think so. try putting urself in my shoes, and see how it feels like. To be played by someone, and it actualli hurts so much it feels as tho a knife stabbing into your heart repeatedly.


Yes u cared for mi. I thank you. But if u realli do, would u even sms mi all those stuff u said last night? It was normal for mi to feel like this. If the person were u, i think u would long ago fcuked the person upside down. I apologised. U said it was useless. And what else more can i do? I know its stupid to sae this here. But if i were to sms u again or msn u, u would even feel more pissed.


We don understand each other well. I dont know what u ever wants, neither do u. I tried changing. to all those stuff that blend into urs. I realli tried. just that u cant see the surface. If skating wasted alot of the times we supposed to have, i skated less. Like once in a mth? or twice? Only my CCA on thurs den i went down. You want a guy who saves for the future, rather than spending all on you. Well i did it. i have saving per week, and i spend wisely.


Its useless saying all these. I just feel like ranting whats on my heart all these while. Neither am i trying to prove anything to you, and i dun have a motive at all.

No comments: